Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Ring

After Anne Ruthmann posted her fantastic ring shooting tutorial I had to take some shots. I didn't even wait to get home. I used some pears our office had received as a Christmas gift and got to shooting.

First Pear Attempt

Mr Frenchie did a fantstic job on my ring. As you can see it looks very similar to the Robin's Brothers ring I'd fallen in love with back in June. 

pearring4

However, after some research Mr Frenchie decided to by this beauty from James Allen. James Allen also sent him a certificate with his purchase to make insuring it a breeze! The day after that ring was on my finger Mr Frenchie sent in all the necessary paperwork to Jewelers Mutual have it insured. I'm kinda clumsy, so it was best to play it safe.

My Favorite

How soon did you insure your ring?

No comments:

Post a Comment