Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rays of Sunshine (Part 2)

You may recall on my first visit to Jinny's, Sister Frenchie and BM F looked at BM dresses while I looked at wedding dresses. While I was in my tiny changing room with Lynn, they were able to try on (and show me) a number of BM dresses.
Unfortunately, since Jinny's doesn't allow photos unless you have already purchases something, I don't have pictures of all the dress they tried on, but I was able to find a couple of them on the Dessy website.
dessy27211
Dessy Style 2721
aftersix6524
Dessy After Six Style 6524 

and something similar to this but with spaghetti straps
aftersix62731
Dessy After Six Style 6273

There were two similar dresses to the After Six Style 6273 that look nice on both Sister Frenchie and BM F, but we thought the second one, After Six Style 6524, was really cute with the ruffle at the bottom. All I had to do was come back later in the week with BM J to see how it looked on her and we were set! I could not believe we were already finished choosing a bridesmaid dress.

What aspect of your wedding did you find surprisingly easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment