Thursday, April 23, 2009

and the Winner is...

Drum roll please... and the winner is...

#4 - SueBeeHB's Vintage Style
suebeehb
I was so excited that FH chose this couple because I LOVE the groom birdie and how much his suit resembles Mr Frenchie's suit.
groom
I know I probably could have custom ordered a similar suit from any of those talented artists, but these two just spoke to us.
Sue is a very nice woman and wonderful to work with. These birds (acutally most of the birds) were too big for our preference, but Sue said it wouldn't be a problem to make them smaller. In fact her daughter is getting married soon and wants smaller birds as well.

And now for a confession... I actually bought another set! I know, I know, I have a problem!
The Small hand painted Love Birds w/ Nest by RedLightStudio (#7) were just to freakin' cute I couldn't pass them up. I think I'm going to put them on our Sweetheart Table.
redlightstudio

Have you ordered anything for your wedding from Etsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment