Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wedding Day MUST Haves

There are a few things I MUST have at my disposal on our wedding day...

#1 Mr French Bulldog - Hello, can't have our Wedding without this guy!
fh
Mr French Bulldog very excited our first time celebrating his birthday.

but since he doesn't fit in my clutch, I'll just talk about those things...

#2 - Blood Sugar Tester - My FreeStyle Lite tester goes with me where ever I go. A diabetic should never be without her tester :)

fslite

#3 - Insulin Pump - Because I am a Type I Diabetic, I am insulin dependant. I have chosen to manage my Diabetes with an Insulin Pump, in order to keep in better control and stay healthier.
pump

#4 - Insulin - (and spare syringes) this should be pretty self explanatory after #2 & #3... the spare syringes are just in case my pump does't work. This is very rare, but I always carry extra just in case.

humalog

#5 - Aquaphor - I'm sure anyone with a Chapstick Addiction can relate to this one. I love Aquaphor. Sister Frenchie introduced me to this around Christmas. She started using it during her works outs because it lasted longer than our favorite Softlips and she thought I'd want to use it for working out as well. Aquaphor has turned into my Windex, I've also started using it on chapped skin or scabs I want to heal prettier. I wasn't sure it was actually helping my scars until my Dermatologist gave me some samples to put on a scar I had from removing a mole on my boobie. SCORE!

aquaphor

#6 - Laura Mercier Lip Stain - In Sugar Violet to be exact. If you haven't tried this lip colour yet, I highly recommend it (in any color you choose). I hate the way lipstick feels on my lips and this is lighter to me and last MUCH longer.
lipstain

What are you Wedding Day Must Haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment