Thursday, June 25, 2009

But, My Toesies Neeeeeed Them

When I went for my dress alterations appointment with Mathab I noticed something while I was standing there admiring my dress. My feet HURT! I brought two pairs of shoes with me. One was a light yellow pair of Calvin Klein pumps I've worn several times before and the other was my new pair of dancing shoes.


I've danced in these shoes for a couple weeks now. I think I finally "broke them in" this week, but they still hurt just standing there in Mahtab's studio. I'm going to be doing a lot of "just standing there" during our ceremony and I really don't want to be worrying about my toesies while I'm saying my vows. So, while I was standing there I daydreamed about a pretty pair of Cole Haan Nike Air shoes I'd seen months ago.


They're pretty huh? But, the price, notsomuch. I could justify them saying that my toesies would be really comfy all day and I could dye them after the wedding and wear them again and again. Although Cole Haan doesn't offer dyeing, they say the fabric is fully dyeable and they even include two fabric swatch to test on.

The question still remains though, do I really neeeeed $428.00 shoes? My head says no, but my toesies say YES! What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment