Monday, June 22, 2009

Tie One On

A little over a month ago a learned about a great online shop to purchase ties called Tie Bar. After hearing from so many brides who had to drive to several different Macy's to find enough of a certain tie, I thought, "Score! All the ties in one place AND I don't have to leave my computer monitor." (What? I have withdrawals).

This guy gets it

I found our ties the easy way by selecting ties that matched grey suits, easy schmeasy right?


"View All" and Ta-Da - the perfect tie!


This tie even comes in extra length, which was a pleasant surprise when I realized that was something our 6'7" groomsman would probably need.

But wait, there's more! They also carry pocket squares, so I was able to order three aqua ("Tiffany Blue) pocket squares for our the guys to wear instead of boutonnieres.
Baring any complications in their delivery, this was probably our easiest wedding purchase. What was your easiest wedding purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment