Friday, June 5, 2009

Panty Line

No, I'm not talking about a cheesy late-night phone commercial, I'm talking about a really cute Bridal or Bachlorette Party idea. I'm sure I'm not the only one on WeddingBee going to festivities for other brides, so I thought I share a gift idea I wish I'd come up with.

For my friends, Krissi's recent Bachlorette Party, her sister, Britt found this really cute poem online:

I have a secret to share
About our little bride
She is obsessed with underwear
And that I cannot hide

So for our little panty queen
I gathered up some twine
And put the panties in a row
To make a panty line.

Krissi these undies are to last you
All throughout your life
And Andrew will be pleased to say
He has a sexy wife!

So listen up to hear about
Your lifelong panty plan
These underwear, we have no doubt
Will last your whole life span

The first are for your wedding day
Of course they are pure white
We know Kendall will shout, "Hooray!"
When he sees you on that night

The next are for your honeymoon
They're sexy and all lace
We hope you'll leave your hotel room
'Cause Costa Rica is such a gorgeous place!

On Valentine's you'll wear this pair
Before you hit the bed
Cuz Cupid's arrow in the air
Shoots tushies that are red

After a year has passed you'll face
Anniversary number one
With these you'll surely have a blast
'Cuz leopard's so much fun!

Then when the time is right for you
And don't be saying, "Maybe"
You'll wear your little pink or blue
In honor of your baby

And when your years of wedding bliss
Become the big 2-5
Don't worry - you'll just slip this on
To keep the sparks alive

When finally you're old and gray
With these you can't go wrong
'Cuz sorry Krissi but at that age
You just can't wear a thong

For each stanza of the poem she put the coresponding panty on the line.

Sorry the picture isn't the best

From left to right she has Bridal Panties with a veil, a sexy black lacey pair, a sexy red lacey pair, a leopard print pair, the pink or blue pair, a cute pair that ties on the side, and a sassy ruffly pair by Honeydew. Britt said she found most of them at Fredrick's and Nordstom Rack.

What are some cute shower gift ideas you've seen or used?

No comments:

Post a Comment