Thursday, June 18, 2009

Napkin, Napkin, Napkin

Based in the title, you're probably thinking this post is going to be about my linens, but it's about calligraphy. As you learned in my fruity shower post, BM F and I met in college and that is when I learned, she would sit and practice her handwriting when she needed something to do with her hands. I can't tell you how many times we'd be sitting in the cafeteria and I'd look down to see "Napkin" scrolled across her napkin (natch) a bazillion times in the most beautiful handwriting you've ever seen.

My handwriting isn't bad, it worked great for our Engagement Party invites and STDIs, but it is more casual. So, naturally, I asked BM F if she would do the calligraphy for our Wedding Invitations.
Here are the sample she gave me today...
Option A:
Option B:
Option C:
Option D:
Option E:
Option F:
Options A & C are a little too fancy for my taste. Personally, I like the whimsy of the others more and it they will go better with our invitations.

Sneak Peak of our Proof

So Hive, what do you think?
[poll]
Option A
Option B
Option C
Option D
Option E
Option F

Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment