Friday, May 1, 2009

Flutter? Maybe not so much.

Mr Frenchie, Mama Frenchie and I visited the winery on Saturday to meet with our potential florist (which I will tell you about soon). When we were there I thought it would be a good idea to make sure we were allowed to do a toss. Annie (the coordinator) wasn't sure if confetti would be alright with maintenance but we are definitely allowed to do a toss with flower petals.
So this fluttery goodness may not be in our future...

flutter 

but at least our dream of a toss is coming true. YAY! -- I'm just so excited!

Also, since we aren't having children in the wedding we have found a way Jason's cousin and my younger cousins to participate... if they're up for it. I'm going to make paper cones (a future DIY project) to hold the petals (hopefully fluttery confetti) and put them in a basket for easy hand out. Hopefully the ladies will be excited to hand these to our guests as they arrive to the ceremony.

Are you incorporating the children in your family in other ways?

No comments:

Post a Comment