Monday, May 11, 2009

Hi, I'm lame.

Okay so who watched the Grey's Anatomy episode last week where Izzie and Alex tied the knot? I did.


It's weird to me the things that get me excited about my wedding. I know some of you are like me, you get distracted by your growing "To-do list" and lose sight of what you're planning for. Sometimes, this wedding doesn't seem real to me. I really found the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with? Me? I feel pretentious using the word "fiance". 

And then I watch a TV show one Thursday evening and it sinks in. A FREAKIN' TV SHOW and I'm crying all by myself with Joy because in a little over 100 days I'm getting married. THAT is going to be me. I'm going to have a husband, he's going to have a wife, we're going to be a team and no matter what, we're going to have each other. YAY!

Am I the only one whose wedding doesn't (didn't) feel real to yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment