Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Clothes Good Enough to Eat

My Fruit Themed Shower is next weekend so of course I'm stressing about what I will wear. I purchased this blue dress after seeing it these posts by Miss Crab Cake.

It fits great, but because I'm short (5'2") I need to get it taken up a couple inches. I could totally wear this and getting it hemmed by next weekend shouldn't be a problem. However, BM F, the shower host, is planning on wearing a SUPER cute apple dress she bought a couple years ago, to go along with the fruit themedness (still a word). I'm thinking if she's gonna match, I should too, right? So I did some fruit themed Google searching and only found one thingm this Apple Skirt by Made With Love by Hannah.

Wouldn't this look really cute with a cardigan or a cap sleeved shirt?

Hive what do you think I should wear? The dress? The skirt? (I'm also open to your finds)

No comments:

Post a Comment