Friday, May 22, 2009

Kristen + Andrew = Married

Early this month Mr Frenchie and I went to the wedding of my dear friend Kristen to her best friend Andrew. Krissi met Andrew on Match.com a few months after I met Mr Frenchie. I like to think that I set them up in a way because my luck gave her that extra push to try Match.

This was by far the best wedding I have ever been too and the second one I've ever cried. It's true what they say - that the couple sets the tone for the wedding - Kristen and Andrew are so happy in love, you couldn't help but smile and have a good time.

Their fabulous photographer, Jeffrey Neal, posted some pictures from the day on his blog, here are a few of my favorites...

Krissi in her gorgeous Monique Lhuilllier gown


The part where I cried


Just Married!

On San Clemente Pier, where Andrew proposed

Most likey laughing at Krissi's sister/MOH's speach. It was hilarious. (That is me standing all the way in the back with the video camera)


Enjoying the Cotton Candy favor*

CONGRATS Krissi & Andrew! I hope you're having a blasty-blast in Costa Rica!

*When you get a drink (or two) in Mama Frenchie she get rather daring... there was a large dome covering in a table cloth at the back of the venue and Mama Frenchie had to go exploring. She then tracked Krissi down in the woman restroom and "helped her mother bustle her dress" which I took to mean she found he to ask her what was under the table cloth... it was the cotton candy machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment