Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Guess Who Flew in Yesterday?

If you guested our cake topper by Etsy seller SueBeeHB, you're right! I received an email from Sue on Tuesday letting me know she had mailed the birds and THE NEXT DAY they arrived at home! Granted I only live about 25 miles from Sue, but I was still excited. They came in a cute box that reminded me of a Twitter question Sara with Stinkerpants Designs asked a few weeks ago regarding the packing she mailed her cards with and I stand corrected it is more exciting when something comes in a fun package.
birdsbox1
I would still have been really excited to receive them in the just the priority mail box, but the special packaging made them seem more homemade and from the heart.
Inside the birds were nestled in safely...
nestledbirds1
You can see FH's birdie there on top.
and here we they are...
birdies2
See FH's yellow bout! I can't get over how cute they are!
Okay, last one, here they are on their base...
birdswbase2
What is your favorite wedding purchase so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment