Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thank You Auntie S

As you know Auntie S is hosting a Bridesmaids' Luncheon honoring my bridesmaids and me. Auntie S has been in my life since I met BM J in 4th grade so I wanted to get her something special as a Thank You.

Auntie S is a very classy and stylish lady, so what better place to find a present for her than Gilt Groupe? (For those of you who don't know about Gilt Groupe, it is an invite only website for discounts up to 70% on luxury brands).

The other day when I was checking the most recent Gilt Groupe sales I found this bracelet under Kenneth Jay Lane Jewelry. There were several beautiful pieces, but one particular bracelet stood out to me and screamed, "AUNTIE S!"


Originally priced as a $75 bracelet, I snatched this baby up for $50 total, including shipping. Not only did I get a great deal and find a bracelet I know Auntie S is sure to love, it is also one of our wedding colors. This may be cheesy, but I love that I found her a thank you gift for something wedding related that ties into the wedding without being something about the wedding.

Have you found any great deals for your Thank You gifts?

* If you would like to join Gilt Groupe, you can click this link for my invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment