Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Dream Wedding

The 4th of July is may favorite holiday! Yep, more than Christmas and more than my birthday, I LOVE the 4th of July. Why? I really can't describe it, but I love BBQs and I LOVE LOVE LOVE fireworks. The 4th of July just makes me happy.
When Mr Frenchie proposed, I immediately told him I wanted to get married on the 4th of July. What luck, the year we're getting married my favorite day happens to fall on a Saturday, the most common wedding day of the week. I had already fallen in love with an inspiration board on Style Me Pretty.
As you know my wedding is not this weekend *le sigh*. Unfortunately, the 4th falls in the middle of my summer quarter at school. That meant, there was no way we could go on our honeymoon directly following the wedding, like we wanted. I aslo had no idea what would be instore for me with school projects and didn't want my grade to suffer. *Booo, hissss*

Was there a dream date you wanted to get married, but life got in the way? Make me jealous, are you getting married on the 4th?

No comments:

Post a Comment