Monday, July 6, 2009

Maybe My Toesies Need These Instead

"You see how picky I am about my shoes and they only go on me feet." - Cher, Clueless

Like many brides before me (and I'm sure many brides after me), I cannot make up my mind when it comes to my shoes. Two weeks ago I showed you all these lovelies and I was determined to make them mine.

That was until I saw the shoes of this lovely bride, my friend, Alisa.

She got a great pair of pumps from Hey Lady.

Twins (and friend's of Alisa), Emily and Jessica Leung, created a line of bridal shoes after their own search for wedding shoes. They wanted something that was non-dyeable and actually danceable! I couldn't agree more. Now, if I could only agree with myself on which ones I should get.
I can't decide between Tiffany's...

or Princess Buttercup in the turquoise...

Tiffany's are more expensive, but I am more likely to wear them again. Where Princess Buttcup is a little less expensive, but I don't know what I would wear them with again. What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment