Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dear FedEx,

I just received this email from my wedding band designer (no, you did not miss a post, I haven't told you about it yet).

Hi Miss French Bulldog,

I just wanted to update you on your ring order. Right now I am waiting for the diamonds for you ring to arrive by fedex, which will be this afternoon. If I can get all of the stones set before 5pm, I will be shipping the ring today. Otherwise it will be tomorrow morning.

Ok, let me know if you have any questions!

Justine


If it goes out today, I will get it tomorrow! But if it goes out in the morning, I won't get it until Monday! The early I get it the early I can try it on and forget to take it off and the earlier I can tell you all about it...

Dear FedEx,

Please deliver my pretty little tiny diamonds to Justine early enough for her to get them set by 5pm.

Thank You,
Miss French Bulldog

P.S. Did I ever tell you you're my favorite express delivery service? *bats eyelashes*


What wedding item are you waiting on pins and needle to receive?

No comments:

Post a Comment