Friday, December 4, 2009

Hey Internets, I'm married!

By now I'm sure most of you have see the YouTube video of the groom who updates his Facebook status DURING his weeding.

If you haven't seen it here it is:



This video reminded me of a similar video I saw shortly after I met Melissa McClure. If you remember she Tweeted at her wedding.


In both cases I was surprised at how well their spouses accepted the interruption. Melissa's husband is so cute waiting for her to Tweet and kept her phone in his pocket.



Mr Frenchie (and Mama Frenchie) would have killed me if I did this! I did however update my Facebook status and Tweet the next morning.

In the age of instant gratification, how long do you think you'll take to tell the world you're married?

1 comment:

  1. Nooooo I die inside thinking about this. Thankfully, the fiance isn't as tech savvy as I am (he just got Facebook this summer after I forced him to...haha!)...I know he won't be doing that at our wedding!

    ReplyDelete