Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Frenchie Kisses: Meet my Bridesmaids

In the last post, I know I promised you more pictures of your's truly, but I thought I'd interrupt all the pictures of me to tell you about my bridesmaids.

The uncomfortable position we stood in for these pictures had us a laughing and teasing David (the photographer) about trying to get shots of our racks! I was really impressed with how well they turned out.

This is Felicia, aka BM Feli

Feli and I met our second year at LMU. One night when I was walking down the hall and saw her walking with a guy wearing one shoe. Since my roommate had run into our room early and hide a shoe, I had a feeling they were looking for the shoe in my room. We hit it off immediately. I was a Film major and she was a Screen Writing major. She had a crush on a guy and I had dated him - it was my mission to talk her out if it, because he was bad news. We were BFF from the start!

Feli is one of those friends who is always honest with you. I may not want to hear what she has to say sometimes, but she keeps me in check... much like Mr Frenchie. Feli and I could also spend an entire evening quoting Friends episodes, You've Got Mail and Tommy Boy. We crack each other UP!

This is Jane, aka BM Janey

Janey and I met in the 4th grade. Yep, I've known Jane for 20 years! Jane became my friend back when I had a perm and wore leggings with stirrups. I remember always being jealous of all the different jeans she owned, when I only had ONE PAIR. We've been friends through National Charity League, band (we both played the flute), Prom, college, family deaths, marriages, diabetes and the birth of her adorable son, Liam.

Janey is one of the most genuine, sweet and caring people I know. I rarely hear her say a mean thing about anyone. I could not be more proud to call her my Bestie.

This is Jennifer, aka Sister Frenchie, aka MOH Jen

Although I always tease her about being born and stealing my Barbie room, my sister is THE BEST! We get along better than any 2 siblings should... well now. Like most siblings we went through those times when we found the other annoying etc. But ever since I went away to college Jen has been my best friend. No matter what, we can yell at each other and then cry about it, hug and make up.

We don't think we look a thing alike but people know we're sisters once we start talking. I was at the salon getting my hair done one day and the stylist in the chair next to me said, "Do you have a sister? Is her name Jennifer?" She had gone to Jr High with my sister and knew we had to be related based on my mannerisms.

Jen is the smartest and most hard working girl I know. I could not be more proud to call her my sister and my best friend.

Aren't my bridesmaid beautiful?!?

Up Next: More pictures of your's truly, really this time.

***Note: All photos, unless otherwise noted, are by the fabulously talented, and super awesome to know, Ohana Photographers***


No comments:

Post a Comment