Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Frenchie Kisses: Gettin' Sassy

The reason we'd arranged to meet my family in the lobby before the ceremony was so we could get all my family portrait out of the way.

I knew I really wanted pictures of me with Grandma Frenchie,


Aunt Frenchie K,


the Frenchie Cousins


and Uncle Frenchie & Auntie Frenchie.


We didn't have our venue for very long and I didn't want those important pictures to eat up our reception. It also gave me time to practice my "Sassy Pose"... notice the bouquet hand on the hip? Yep, I rock it! Don't believe me? Check out the pictures with my lovely bridesmaids.

BM Janey

BM Feli

Sister Frenchie/MOH Jen


My Auntie C got in on the Sass...

And when Mama Frenchie was done getting ready, she got in on the Sass!

I love this picture of me & Mama Frenchie

Papa Frenchie will kill me for this one, but even he got in on the Sass!


Upnext: More pictures of your's truly.

***Note: All photos, unless otherwise noted, are by the fabulously talented, and super awesome to know, Ohana Photographers***

No comments:

Post a Comment