Friday, February 12, 2010

It’s Valen-time! (Part 3)

Can’t get enough Valentine craftiness? Neither, can I!

MFeus’s stunning postcards with birdies, twine and buttons. She thinking of making this a business and I think she totally should, don’t you?
MFeus
Mrs Yorkie’s unique and beautifully sewn Valentines
yorkie's valentines 
Twalila made her Valentine’s these gorgeous flower pins
Twalila 
Iggies used her Cricut to make these adorable Cards and attached a beautiful heart bracelet
Iggies - P 
Mrs Dee’s construction paper cuties. How adorable is that Bee?
MrsDee 
ggsb’s individually wrapped chocolates in a heart wrapped box, topped with a Mrs Bee shrinky dink.
ggsb - P 
jrl03’s lovely pink Valentine’s with precious Bees
jrl03 
Amanda.Lynn used her Cuttlebug to imprint her Valentine’s with a super cute argyle print
Amanda.Lynn 
Miss Buttons’ beautiful felt and rhinestone flowers
Buttons 
ColeB put these adorable sewn pockets on her Valentines
ColeB 
LovesTheBear’s cute idea to use multi-colored yarn to write ‘Love’ on the front of her Valentines
LovesTheBear 
TifNicole’s birdie themed Valentines. I just love anything with a birdie on it!
TifNicole 
Don’t miss out on the previous posts of craftiness here and here.

If you haven’t seen your Valentine yet, don’t worry! There are still a few more posts. However, if you are worried I haven’t received your pictures, I’ve replied to every email I’ve received. If you didn’t get a reply back, that means I didn’t get your email.

If you still haven’t sent in yout pictures, please email them to me at WBValentine2010 (at) yahoo (dot) com. In the email include your Weddingbee name so I can properly credit your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment