Thursday, February 11, 2010

It’s Valen-time (Part 1)

First things first, thank you to everyone who participated in the swap this year. You ladies are so talented, I can't wait for next year to copy everything... kidding, kinda ;-)  Since we had so many participants in this years swap (about twice as much as last year) I’m going to break this up into a couple post. I want to give everyone a chance to shine!

afbacher’s Martha Stewart inspired garland with frames
afbacher - P 

Alps’s cards included her favorite mint chocolates, Frango.
Alps - P 

AmyC’s cut paper valentine’s with adorable bow accents
AmyC

AmyM83’s circular cards with sewn hearts 
AmyM83 - P

Mrs Avocado’s homemade heart shaped cookies with Valentine’s Day dish
avocadovalentineswap2010 

Bree72’s Valentine candy and picture of her adorable dog wishing you a “Happy Valentine’s Day!”
bree72 - P

yrett107’s handmade Bees on gorgeous paper
yrret107

Mrs Bird of Paradise’s letter pressed Valentines with Red Hots
BOP - P

Miss Chicken Wing’s very ‘Bee’ cards with matching Bee Magnet
MissChickenWing 

Sulli301’s Valentines with heart paper and precious heart-shaped Bees
Sulli301

If you didn’t see your Valentine in this post, don’t worry, like I said there will be a couple posts. If you’re worried I haven’t received your pictures, I’ve replied to every email I’ve received. If you didn’t get a reply back, that means I didn’t get your email.

Also, I’m still missing a few Valentines! Please email me pictures to WBValentine2010 (at) yahoo (dot) com. In the email include your Weddingbee name so I can properly credit your work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment