Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bees at the Bird

As you may have read, Red Robin had a swarm of Bees last week. Yes, swarm, there were 14 of us! Can you believe it? On a Tuesday?

There were burgers, french fries, lemonades and I think I even saw a milkshake! Our waitress was SO excited to be serving a table of brides she brought us 2 complimentary mud slides at the end of the meal. Forget my wedding dress, I dug right in!

How beautiful are Weddingbee Brides!?!?!

Top Row: Lauren, Laura (Soon2beMrsLewis), Sarah, Laura (melodicsighs1), Sarah (naangel55), Janine (futureshoolz), Courtney (CourtneyCrocker), Laura (Charm Bracelet)

(You'd think we made all the Lauras and Sarahs stand together).

Middle Row: Michelle (Miss Duckling), Jamie (PrettyKitty), Allison/me (Miss Frenchie), Megan (Miss Sprinkle), Mary (ContraryMary)

Front Row: Stephanie (poli2b)

It was so much fun having a table of brides to talk wedding with for an evening. Thank you all so much for coming, I had a wonderful time meeting you! Hopefully we can do it again in October, after Miss Duckling, Miss Sprinkle and I are all officially Mrs's.

I also want to say CONGRATULATIONS again to our new Mommy-to-be, PrettyKitty! You are going to make an amazing mother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment