Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tablescape-spiration

Mrs Avocado's post on A Twist on the "First Look", made me think of a blog resource I should share with the Hive.

Head of the Table is a great source for wedding inspiration.

I'm loving this lime and orange color scheme, it's so fresh and crisp!
A cute, simple and cheap idea for serving beverages at an outdoor wedding...

Damask and a tissue pom! A little more complicated than the pitchers, but really pretty!

I love this tablescape she used for Father's Day.

I think it would be really cute for a backyard rehearsal dinner (or wedding).

There is even inspiration for signature cocktails!


Special thanks to Landlocked Bride for pointing me towards this blog on Twitter!

Do know of any new websites for Wedding inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment