Tuesday, September 22, 2009

With a 'Tweet, Tweet" & a Smile: We've Been Blogged!

Warning: Lot of exclamation points ahead!!!

Yesterday, almost a month on the nose (Happy Monthaversary Mr Frenchie!) we got the best news on Twitter - We've been Blogged!

Ohana Photography's images from our wedding are blowing me away! They would like you to believe is the photo above they "brought the light and [we] brough the awesome". No, guys you brought BOTH!

Here are a few of our favorites, like my Favorite of Mr Frenchie...

Watch out Don Draper!

His favorite of me...
Apparently I wrinkle my nose when I smile really big, Thanks Kimi!

Our favorite...
I got my flutter...

birds...

and ring shots that put mine to SHAME!



Want to see more? Check out the whole blog here and leave them some love, they deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment